Friday, August 16, 2013

Stay Tuned!!

Hello Readers!

I would like to apologize for not being able to post for so long! I just got a new job and I have been busy proving myself! I also found out recently that I passed the California Bar Exam! So life has been busy.

But stay tuned as I have a brand new post coming next week. This time I have decided to take a slight deviation from the "South Asian" theme and explore some of my favorite Mediterranean classics. I will present to you a BBQ Mediterranean theme party that you can use to plan and impress your friends and family with simple, yet restaurant style recipes. I will be posting some cocktails, appetizers and some classic grill recipes.

I recently adopted vegetarianism, but I will be posting both vegetarian and meat delights.

So stay tuned for some amazing recipes, pictures and tips.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment